Basing on what was said and moving by the latest mentioned sector study’s acquisitions, Diacronie Studi di Storia contemporanea invites authors to propose contributions about this topic. Methodological essays are as acceptable as papers based on different approaches, such as study case or compared models analysis, and a global point of view, not restricted to Italy but opened to other national contexts between the last 19th and the first 21st century. In particular, interesting investigation themes could be:
- international organizations’ role and action to contrast mafias;
- role and documentation of parliamentarian committees against mafia;
- relationship between mafia, political class and institutional context;
- culture and media universe’s interest, analysis and representation of mafia phenomenon;
- mafia organizations’ international links, transnational trades and “global economies”;
- gender perspectives: femininity, woman’s influence and role in mafia organizations;
- migrations’ exploitation, eco – mafias and felonies against patrimony.
Send an article
Interested authors may send their abstracts and articles in Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Greek (contribution in Portuguese, German and Greek will be translated into Italian by editorial board). The article should be between 35.000 and 50.000 characters (spaces included), it must respect the editorial norms (accessible at the following link: http://www.studistorici.com/proposte-di-contributi/) and it must be sent to the address redazione.diacronie[at]hotmail.it.
Let us inform about your intention to participate with any contribution by contacting the editorial board and sending the abstract by 20 april 2019. Authors will be notified whether their proposal has been accepted or refused by 30 april 2019. The complete article must be submitted by 30 June 2019; publication of this issue is scheduled for December 2019.