What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern “smart office” locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
As a Head of Nestlé Historical Archives, you will bring the wealth of experience of our 150+ year history by securing sources and communicating transparently for better understanding of our decisions and brands.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a Head of Historical Archives
- Support marketing campaigns with historical material
- Evaluate historical sources and effectively communicate the history of people, products, and brands to the public
- Provide support to business units on historical-legal issues and enhance brand visibility
- Take a proactive approach in reviewing brand history and addressing potential issues
- Lead and manage a team of Historians and Archivists, ensuring professional and financial responsibility
- Strategically manage the Nestlé Corporate History & Historical Archives, ensuring the long-term archiving of important records for traceability of strategic decisions
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of infrastructure for electronic document management and archiving
- Collaborate with external partners and professional organizations on corporate history and archival matters
What will make you successful
- University degree in history and ideally a postgraduate degree in archiving and information science and/or experience in a corporate archive
- Experience in corporate history and/or archiving and a strong interest in Nestlé, its people, products, and brands
- Ability to summarize complex corporate history in a simple and understandable way
- Skilled in writing historical texts for various social media platforms
- Familiarity with current business and economic trends and understanding of stakeholder concerns
- Proficient in both brand and history marketing
- Forward-thinking mindset with knowledge of electronic archiving processes and standards
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills for collaboration within the company and with external organizations
- Skilled in leading and motivating a team
- Fluent in German, French and English
At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win. We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people’s lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good.